Thursday, November 3, 2011

Only to be used in emergencies...

This picture I wasn't planning to post but I have nothing else so here it is:


I learnt a bit from this picture, firstly that it is hard drawing creatures big and secondly hair is extremely difficult when drawing big. I think I'll stick to chibi size from now on.

Oh this is also one of my attempts at a norn. He is based off of a banana norn. Now that I think about it niether ettin nor norn looks like an ettin or norn, much. But still all I have to draw now is a grendel and a shee.

2 comments:

  1. I rather like them! My attempts at Norns are still little more than stick figures, or awful blunders that could barely be considered art fit for a two year old! It's a difficult thing to transfer creatures to paper, and I really like your art style. Norns and Ettins were made to be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! You just made my day =D

    ReplyDelete